- Collection of two bedroom apartments
- Situated in an outstanding position besides the River Thames
- 24-hour concierge and security facilities
- Generous open-plan living
- Every home featuring a balcony, terrace or garden.
- All nestled within four and a half acres of magnificent private grounds.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Oak timber engineered flooring
- Share of Freehold-999 year lease
A selection of brand new luxury 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms apartment located within the prestigious new Teddington Riverside development by Teddington Lock, London TW11
Introducing an exquisite collection of two bedrooms, two bathrooms apartments, situated in an outstanding position besides the River Thames. Teddington Riverside is about attention to the finest details, with 24-hour concierge and security facilities, generous open-plan living, and every home featuring a balcony, terrace or garden. All nestled within four and a half acres of magnificent private grounds.
Featuring underfloor heating throughout, a fully fitted kitchen and oak timber engineered flooring in the hall and living room. The bedroom has a tufted 80% wool carpet with white high-quality sanitaryware, chrome taps and fittings in the bathroom.
Teddington Riverside is set in 2.5 acres of landscaped communal gardens and offers a rarely found standard of living on the banks of the River Thames.
• The pricing includes one allocated & secure underground parking space per apartment.
• Tenure: 999 year lease plus Share of Freehold.
• Ground Rent: Peppercorn.
* Price from £900,000 (STC).
This spectacular development set in 4½ acres of landscaped communal gardens offers a rarely found standard of living on the banks of the River Thames and neighbour is the private members club and 5* Hotel The Lensbury which offers stunning sporting facilities on a riverside location.
* Please note the property shown in the images is our show apartment and is used as an example and prices and views all vary across the scheme
London Borough Of Hammersmith & Fulham
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.