- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Terrazzo flooring to main rooms with inset brass detail, carpets to bedrooms
- Comfort cooling and underfloor heating
- Roof terraces with composite decking, lighting and power
- 24/7 concierge and onsite management
- Further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Molteni C & Dada Italian kitchen with marble splashback and worktops, Miele appliances
- Gas fireplace to reception room
- Membership to gymnasium with pool and hammam
- Secure basement car parking (by separate negotiation)
A generous newly built two bedrooms, two bathrooms duplex apartment located on the top floor of the reimagined Grade- II listed cultural landmark with luxury amenities within the iconic Television Centre in London W12.
This 2'429 sq ft / 225.7 sq m dual-aspect home designed by Coffey Architects has high ceilings and abundant natural light, terrazzo flooring with inset brass detailing, comfort cooling, two bedrooms on the lower floor with a flexible, open-plan dual aspect living/ dining/kitchen area above with dual roof terraces.
Television Centre, the iconic former headquarters of the BBC, has been transformed into a new West London destination. Live inside a London landmark, with cafes and restaurants, working TV studios and Westfield London on your doorstep.
Residents also benefit from amenities, including 24-hour concierge, residents' lounge with coworking space, meeting and screening rooms and a huge gymnasium with swimming pool and hammam managed by Soho House – who have a members' club, 47-bedroom hotel, Electric Cinema and restaurant on site.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.